Full Circle Bookstore is the largest independent, locally owned, general interest bookstore in Oklahoma. We have been in business for more than 30 years and are located on the first level of 50 Penn Place in northwest Oklahoma City.
We maintain more than 60,000 new titles in stock featuring every genre imaginable - fiction, biography, history, culture, mystery, cooking, crafts, fashion, home decoration, women's studies, education, health, entertainment, travel and classic literature to name a few. We also have large sections devoted to Oklahoma authors, Native American books and regional interest titles as well as magazines, gift cards, maps and book related gifts.
The bookstore's ambiance and charm are defined by its 13-foot oak bookcases with rolling ladders, wood-burning fireplaces and comfortable seating arrangements. Customers are also entertained by our relaxing mix of classical, jazz and folk music played throughout the store.
Our staff is composed of genuine readers and book lovers, which sets us apart from other booksellers. We are often pleased to hear how our knowledgeable staff's recommendations have been the perfect gifts for those hard-to-buy-for family and friends.
In addition, we will graciously provide the following services:
- We will find and expeditiously order any title that is in print but not in our stock.
- We offer a frequent buyer reward program, the Third Floor Club Card, which offers a $30 merchandise certificate for every $200 spent in our store.
- We offer our broad-based, personally selected monthly discount list, the Full Circle Featured Titles, rather than discounting other best-seller lists.
- We offer gift certificates in any denomination.
- We offer a variety of events on a regular basis including children's story time, author appearances, lectures and signings, live music every Friday and Saturday evening and a wide range of reading groups to suit most literary tastes.
- We also offer book caterings for schools, businesses and organizations who may be hosting an author and would like for his/her books to be able for sale at those venues.
- The Garden Cafe at Full Circle Bookstore offers breakfast items Monday through Friday, as well as soups, salads, sandwiches and sweets, which are available Monday through Saturday.
- The Java Joe's Coffee Bar offers a variety of cappuccino and espresso drinks as well as teas and sodas.
For more information, you may call (405) 842-2900 or 1-800-683-READ.